Lunch & Learns/ Brown Bag Sessions
These 45 minute sessions are designed to give today's busy and stressed employees a quick dose of productivity boosting strategies, tools, tactics and resources. Topics covered could include:
- how the clutter in the work environment can negatively impact your effectiveness;
- identifying bad office habits and begin to develop good ones to improve workflow and confidence;
- how the use of email has changed the way we work and how, rather than be overwhelmed by it, you can make it work for you;
- and implementing the best time management tool out there.
- Alternatively, the session could concentrate on one area in particular for your company's specific needs.
Sessions are ideal for groups of 8 to 20 employees and can be offered either during lunch or even as a breakfast session.
For up to 20 employees, New World Office offers an intensive 90-minute workshop focused on one key area of productivity and organization. Attendees learn skills and strategies to reduce their level of stress, reduce time wasted on unproductive activities and, ultimately get more done in less time with less hassle. Clients can choose from 4 focus areas:
A – Improve workplace behavior for increased productivity
B – Reduce paper clutter and get order from your chaos
C – Take control of your overwhelming email
D – Manage your time in a more effective way
Additionally these workshops can be combined to create a workshop series or offered in a full-day intensive. One-on-one training can also be added to improve accountability and implementation of the system.
Half-Day and Full-Day Intensives
Half- and full-day intensives are ideally suited for teams desiring a more immediate and significant transformation in productivity and organization. The day is designed to walk up to 12 participants through a complete system of organization and productivity. (Two half days are required to achieve the full system.)
Additionally, the intensives can be customized to address particular problem areas or for a particular team or department. One-on-one training can also be added to improve accountability and implementation of the system.
Contact Joanne Peterson to set up a group training for your company today!