As a business owner and skydiver, Joanne Peterson brings a unique perspective to the topic of productivity. She speaks to organizations about helping people work smarter in their offices so they can get maximum results in minimum time. Her highly energized and highly informative presentation will help professionals with their personal efficiency, improving their effectiveness, and increasing their productivity
Businesses lose THOUSANDS of dollars in lost productivity each year due to disorganization.
Things you hear in your office that indicate disorganization:
“I can’t find your email (again). Can you re-send that?”
“I feel like things are falling through the cracks!”
“I have so much stuff on my desk, I don’t know what to do!”
“I know I’m late again, but I was just….”
“There’s just too much work to do, I don’t know how I’m going to get it completed!”
What Do Office Productivity and Skydiving Have In Common?
- They both have details that you need to pay attention to
- They both have important habits that need to be learned
- They both make you feel great when done correctly; but can be devastating when done INCORRECTLY
In Joanne’s keynote presentation, you will learn:
- How the clutter in the work environment can negatively impact your effectiveness and make you miss the drop zone;
- To identify bad office habits and begin to develop good ones to improve workflow;
- How the use of email has changed the way we work and how, rather than be overwhelmed by it, you can make it work for you;
- To implement the best time management tool out there for a stand up landing!
People are saying...
Joanne was great - this is one of the better trainings I have been to where I walked away with some information that I could incorporate immediately into our business and daily scheduling!
I truly enjoyed your presentation last night, and I’m using that information today! I felt inspired after your presentation, and have enjoyed my day today being more aware of my “habits” than ever before. So, I am on my way to breaking some of the bad ones (one step at a time).
Your presentation was awesome and very valuable. I have already turned my email notification off and am working on other improvements too! I have heard some of this more than once, but you are a shining example of why we should all create these good habits and get rid of the bad habits
These are great “take aways”—thank you! Your presentation was great, very entertaining, and enjoyed by all. Thank you so much for coming to speak to our group.
Joanne was excellent! She was very interesting and shared alot of information with us in a short amount of time.
To find out how you can bring Speaker Joanne Peterson to your next event, please contact her at joanne@NewWorldOffice.com or at 303-517-4506.